South Sumatra Provincial Government
The high potential energy resources variety belongs to South Sumatra Province causes the title “National Energy Center Supplier” attached to it. Well-planning, development and mmanagement of energy sources currently attempted continously, not only by South Sumatra Province Governtment, but also all entitre community elements and businessmen.
Like the other provinces in Indonesia, South Sumatra is also trying to develop various energy resources potential. South Sumatra Province has sufficient plentiful energy resources, such as; petroleum, coal, natural gas, CBM, and geothermal. The magnitude of the mining and energy potential in South Sumatra which is getting promoted constanly attracts more investors to manage natural resources.
Jl. Merdeka No.1 Palembang, Sumatera Selatan
Telephone: +62711 320966
Jl. Angkatan 45 No.2440 Palembang, Sumatera Selatan 30137
Telephone: +62711 379040 Fax: +62711 360284
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
Realization of the endurance and autonomous energy and increasing an added-value of energy and mineral that environmental-minded to provide benefits for the greater prosperity of the people.
In order to create a vision, the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources has the missions:
• Improve the security of energy supply and mineral in the domestic level
• Increase social accessibility to energy, mineral and geological information
• Encourage economical energy and mineral prices by taking into capacity of social economy
• Encourage increased domestic capability in energy management, mineral and geology
• Increase the added value of energy and mineral
• Improve coaching, management and control of energy and mineral operations by effective, efficient, competitive, sustainable and environmentally
• Improve the ability of research and development and education and training EMR
• Improve the quality of human resources and EMR sector
• Implement a good governance
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No.18,
DKI Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
Tel: +6221 3804242 Fax: +6221 3440649
Indonesia Mining Service Association (ASPINDO)
Indonesian Mining Services Association (ASPINDO) is a non political and non profit organization operates under KADIN Indonesia (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce & Industry). ASPINDO which born on August 1997 had 32 companies as it starts.
Now, the numbers have grown to 123 companies since the early 2013. As known, the mining services sector had been declare official on the UU.No.4/2009 regulation about mineral and coal mining, especially on the chapter XVI article 124-127. While the mining services companies type declared on PERMEN ESDM No.28/2009 about Implementation of mining services and coal minerals, then changed in PERMEN ESDM No.24/2012 a.l declaring the mining services company categorized into core mining service company and a non-core mining service company.
Embassy of Canada
Every day, leading companies and organizations from around the world turn to Canada as their trusted business partner. With a dynamic marketplace supported by a competitive and innovative economy, Canada is world-renowned for its excellence in many industry sectors.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is the strategic link to finding the right Canadian partners to match your specific requirements for procurement, investment, innovation or education.